• Incorporated as The Bharat Vijay Mills Limited in June 1931
• Established composite textile mill in Kalol, Gujrat
• Commenced manufacturing of plastic moulded polyethylene liquid storage tanks including water tanks.
• Introduced new plastic products like doors, window frames and pallets
• Plastic Sections for Conversion into Partitions, False Ceilings, Wall panelling, Cabins, Cabinets, Furniture etc.
• Renamed to Sintex industries limited
• Commenced manufacturing of SMC moulded products, pultruded products, resin
transfer moulded products and injection moulded products
• Modernization and expansion of the textile unit
• Commenced structured yarn dyed business
• Alliance with European design houses and a UK based textile marketing company
• Commenced production of pre-fabricated structures for classrooms, booths
kiosks and office rooms
• Acquisition of 74% stake in Indian subsidiary of Zeppelin Mobile systems Ltd.,Germany
• Entered the housing sector with monolithic construction
• First international acquisition by acquiring 81% stake in Wasaukee Composites Inc., USA.
• Acquired 100% stake in Nief Plastic SA, a French company
• Acquired automotive business division of Bright Brothers Limited
• Wausaukee acquired 100% stake of its competitor, Nero Plastics Inc., USA
• Zeppelin acquired Digvijay Communications and Network Pvt. Ltd., Indore and
became the total solution provider for telecom sector